Tuesday, November 1, 2011

weekend

Well, school is overwhelming and doesn't stop. It just doesn't stop. The sand just keeps passing through the hourglass, coming down, coming down. I'm tackling just one thing at a time instead of everything all at once like I need to be. I feel continually behind yet unable to proceed. I need a break!!! gah.

I spent the weekend with my good-lookin boyfriend. He cooked delicious food all weekend. (See photo of said hottiecakes.) Big breakfast, fondue for dinner, chocolate cake from scratch... he's pretty much amazing.
















Halloween party was fun. Lumberjack and tree couple:















Also got to catch up a bit with my bff. Enjoyed some outdoor time in the beautiful fall weather. Took an unplanned day off.
















We've both got the incurable desire to go on another road trip (as observed below), so we're definitely looking forward to a planned day off coming up too. (If things go as planned, which sometimes they don't.)
















//LB//

No comments: